"You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face and show the world all the love in your heart..." -Carole King

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pinterest-Inspired Jean Coasters

 Merry Christmas!


I have accumulated many pairs of old jeans and I've been waiting for the perfect project.  I did a bunch of DIY crafty projects for Christmas gifts this year and saw a project that I thought I would try on Pinterest.  I made these jean coasters for my sister and I still have plenty of jeans left for more projects.


I mixed darker and lighter jeans to create a design.


 I used hot glue and glued a felt circle to the bottom.


My sister liked the gift and I had fun making them! 


Here is the inspiration:









Making the World Cuterbutton


3 comments:

  1. Love these :) I have a goal of finding 101 ways to reuse jeans, will do this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's a great idea, I'd love to see that!

    ReplyDelete